Meetniq is a data processor
If you or your organisation is in Europe, you may be covered by GDPR.
For GDPR purposes, your organisation is the data controller, and Meetniq is the data processor. This means that the organisation that entered your information into Meetniq is responsible for identifying the types of data collected from you, telling you the purpose and means of processing, and managing consents.
More information is available in our Data Processing Addendum.
You have these rights regarding your information:
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it).
- The right to rectification: You’re entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this by updating it yourself, or asking the account holder for your organisation to update it for you.
- The right to erasure: This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information between our system and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing. In the first instance you should contact the data controller, but if you can't get an answer from them email us at email@example.com.